The official titles of the 2020 Teens’ Top Ten are as follows:
- Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2) by Rainbow Rowell. Wednesday Books/Macmillan. 9781250146076.
- Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell. Illustrated by Faith Erin Hicks. First Second/Macmillan. 9781626721623.
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo. HarperTeen/HarperCollins. 9780062662835.
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. Alfred A. Knopf/Penguin Random House. 9781524720995.
- Broken Throne: A Red Queen Collection by Victoria Aveyard. HarperTeen/ HarperCollins. 9780062423023.
- #MurderFunding (#MurderTrending #2) by Gretchen McNeil. Freeform/Disney Book Group. 9781368026277.
- We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya) by Hafsah Faizal. Farrar Straus Giroux /Macmillan 9780374311544.
- Lovely War by Julie Berry. Viking/Penguin Random House. 9780451469939.
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power. Delacorte Press/Penguin Random House. 9780525645580.
- The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy. Blink/HarperCollins Publishing. 9780310767657.
Thanks to all the teens for voting and congrats to all the winners!
Teens aged 12-18 can nominate their favorite titles to be considered as a 2021 Teens’ Top Ten nominee via the public nomination form by Dec. 31. For books to be eligible for consideration for 2021, they must be published between January 1– December 31, 2020. Since the start of the year, YALSA’s Teens’ Top Ten book groups, which are made up of teen book groups from libraries across the U.S., have been reading advanced reading copies and nominating titles.
A digital image of a Teens’ Top Ten seal for nominated titles is available to publishers for licensing. Arrangements can be made through ALA’s Rights and Permissions office for publishers who need permission to reproduce the seal on a paperback edition or book jacket. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Jo Bolduc, (312) 280-5416 or (312) 944-8741 (fax) for information.