This year on the Hub we are celebrating the Twelve Days of YA with a series of posts loosely based on the traditional Twelve Days of Christmas gifts. We have converted each gift into a related theme common to YA and paired it with a list of relevant titles. You may use the Twelve Days of YA tag to read all of the posts in the series.
Special thanks goes to Carli Spina, Faythe Arredondo, Sharon Rawlins, Geri Diorio, Becky O’Neil, Carla Land, Katie Yu, Laura Perenic, Jennifer Rummel, Libby Gorman, Carly Pansulla, and Allison Tran for their help creating the booklists and organizing this series.
On the fifth day of YA, my true love gave to me five golden riiiiiiiings.
Marriage! Marriage is what brings us together today. In honor of five gold rings, we give you five golden stories of marriage in YA. We hope you enjoy the marriage-related stories we picked and encourage you to share your favorites in the comments!
- The Selection series by Kiera Cass
- The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
- Twilight series by Stephenie Meyers
- The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt
- I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
– Jessica Lind, currently reading My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins